3 BEDROOMS / GREAT LOCATION: Well presented 3 bedroom terraced house is situated in a quaint village.
This property features deceptively spacious accommodation to include lounge, fitted kitchen / breakfast area, downstairs W.C, 3 good size bedrooms and fitted bathroom.
This property also benefits from gas central heating ( LPG system), double glazed windows, low maintenance garden and off street parking.
Ideal for the first time buyers.
Vinyl flooring. Wall mounted hand basin, low level W.C. and part tiled walls and splashbacks.
15' 1'' x 9' 4'' (4.6m x 2.85m) Vinyl flooring. Fitted wall and base units with worktops to include a single drainer sink unit, cooker point, extractor fan hood, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, part tiled walls and splashbacks. Double glazed window to aspect
15' 8'' x 14' 9'' (4.8m x 4.5m) Laminate flooring, radiator and rear aspect double glazed window and door leading to rear garden.
14' 9'' x 9' 2'' (4.5m x 2.8m) Fitted carpet, radiator and double glazed window.
14' 1'' x 9' 2'' (4.3m x 2.8m) Fitted carpet, radiator and double glazed window.
11' 1'' x 6' 6'' (3.4m x 2m) Fitted carpet and double glazed window.
8' 10'' x 6' 6'' (2.7m x 2m) Vinyl flooring. Three-piece bathroom suite to include a panel enclosed bath, pedestal hand basin, low level W.C. and part tiled walls and splashbacks. Frosted double glazed window.
LPG system boiler.
Off street parking.
Low maintenance block paved garden with timber build shed.
The town name is of Old English origin. Its first recorded name Ęglesburgh is thought to mean "Fort of Ęgel",(citation needed) though who Ęgel was is not recorded.(citation needed) It is also possible that Ęgeles-burh, the settlement's Saxon name, means "church-burgh", from the Welsh word eglwys meaning "a church".
Excavations in the town centre in 1985 found an Iron Age hill fort dating from the early 4th century BC. Aylesbury was one of the strongholds of the ancient Britons, from whom it was taken in the year 571 by Cutwulph, brother of Ceawlin, King of the West Saxons; and had a fortress or castle "of some importance, from which circumstance probably it derives its Saxon appellation".
Aylesbury was a major market town in Anglo-Saxon times, the burial place of Saint Osgyth, whose shrine attracted pilgrims. The Early English parish church of St. Mary (which has many later additions) has a crypt beneath. Once thought to be Anglo-Saxon, it is now recognised as being of the same period as the medieval chapel above.(citation needed) At the Norman conquest, the king took the manor of Aylesbury for himself, and it is listed as a royal manor in the Domesday Book, 1086. Some lands here were granted by William the Conqueror to citizens upon the tenure that the owners should provide straw for the monarch's bed, sweet herbs for his chamber and two green geese and three eels for his table, whenever he should visit Aylesbury.
For further information on this property please call 020 8897 1688 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org